contact +61 (2) 8006 8817
Have a discussion about the concerns and aspirations for your business and Jerome can to show you how your IT can save you money, do the things you want it to and become an enabler to increase your revenue.
There are many recent advances in integration technology: OData, JSON and a surge in SOAP services. Discover what works best for you.
That’s fine: Jerome’s work structure is customisable to meet your needs.
Jerome has advised many companies on the optimum solution for their business. It may involve a range of IT strategies from Traditional to the latest Cloud offerings.
Computers are effective at getting the grunt-work done. Free up your time for something more fun or that important work that you want to complete.
From the Enterprise Governance to Project Solutions, Jerome has the experience to address the needs of your Business and IT people.
The approach to work is a balance of Experience and State-of-the-art Methodologies. These include learning from others in industry, experience of the work he has carried out over his career, the standards he has studied and working with industry-proven methodologies, such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) http://www.opengroup.org/togaf/, the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEEBOK) http://www.computer.org/portal/web/swebok/home and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) http://www.pmi.org/PMBOK-Guide-and-Standards.aspx and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) http://www.itil-officialsite.com/.
Jerome is able to provide:
- Documentation – C-Level to Technical
- Presentations – C-Level to Technical
- A Global perspective for Scalability and Capability
- Enterprise Architecture
- Integration – Business and Technical
- Service Governance
- Implementation of a Customised Company Enterprise Architecture Capability
- Software Consultancy Services
- Pre-Sales contribution to customer business technical requirements
- Technical input for Proposals
- Solution Design / Architecture
- requirements gathering
- Technical design
- Application Mapping
- ITIL Service analysis – Business and IT service mapping
- Integration – web service design, technology
- Software Engineering
- Team Leadership
- Whole-of-Lifecycle Process and Procedure Design and implementation
- Offshoring capabilities
- Solution Design
- Software Development
Work history may be found at http://au.linkedin.com/in/jeromemcteigue/.
Accreditation is an important indicator for professionalism and Jerome is a member of the Australian Computer Society http://www.acs.org.au and holds a Master of Science (Software) from the University of Technology Sydney http://www.uts.edu.au/.